Screen Bytes: The E3 2014 Predictions – Part 2
On this episode of Screen Bytes, Jared welcomes our two newest writers, Adam and Cole, along side resident Valve expert Dan, to finish off the rest of their E3 2014 predictions. This is part 2 of 2, so go listen to part one at the link below, and soon we’ll have a full list of them, with the scores, and we’ll update it with our winner. We cover every developer and publisher, including the big three of Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo. Every prediction is worth a certain score, which we argue about, and if you aren’t hype about E3 then get out of here.
Contact Screen Bytes:
Send your thoughts on your favorite moments of this past generation, and anything else we’ve discussed, to email@example.com for us to read on our next episode. In the meantime, please subscribe to our show and leave us a review on iTunes. You can also check out Screen Bites, the Film/TV podcast this is an offshoot of. Check out our most recent episodes of the show below:
- Screen Bytes Ep. 31 – RIP Twitch (BibleThump)
- Screen Bytes Ep. 30 – Sunset Overdrive…Overrated?
- Screen Bytes: EMERGENCY PODCAST – Kinect Attempts Suicide In Wake of Shocking Xbox News
- Screen Bytes Ep. 29 – A Fireside Chat With Geek Binge’s Editor-In-Chief
- Screen Bytes Bonus Episode: The Best Halo Maps. Ranked.