Screen Bytes: The E3 2014 Predictions – Part 1
On this episode of Screen Bytes, Jared, Darron, and Matt are joined by Jared’s brother Ashton, and they dish out their very scientific and exact E3 2014 predictions. This is only part 1 of 2, and soon we’ll have even more predictions from the staff, and soon there will be a post about it, where you can read through all of them and we’ll find out who wins. We cover every developer and publisher, including the big three of Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo. Every prediction is worth a certain score, which we argue about, and if you aren’t hype about E3 then get out of here. Our podcast is brought to you by Mountain Dew Baja Blast, and Taco Bell.
Contact Screen Bytes:
Send your thoughts on your favorite moments of this past generation, and anything else we’ve discussed, to email@example.com for us to read on our next episode. In the meantime, please subscribe to our show and leave us a review on iTunes. You can also check out Screen Bites, the Film/TV podcast this is an offshoot of. Check out our most recent episodes of the show below:
- Screen Bytes Ep. 31 – RIP Twitch (BibleThump)
- Screen Bytes Ep. 30 – Sunset Overdrive…Overrated?
- Screen Bytes: EMERGENCY PODCAST – Kinect Attempts Suicide In Wake of Shocking Xbox News
- Screen Bytes Ep. 29 – A Fireside Chat With Geek Binge’s Editor-In-Chief
- Screen Bytes Bonus Episode: The Best Halo Maps. Ranked.
- Screen Bytes Bonus Episode: The Wolf Among Us
- Screen Bytes: Ep. 28 – Rusty’s Big Deal Baseball