Screen Bytes: Ep. 20 – RIP Irrational & Pinapples in Garbage Cans
On this episode of Screen Bytes, Jared, Darron, and Matt discuss the death of Irrational Games, the birth of Doom 4, AAA games vs. indie games, Forza 5, Paper Mario 1 and 2, emulators, The Last of Us DLC, Twitch Plays Pokemon, Chroma, Bioshock, and a lot of other stuff. This is a good one, trust me. Listen, subscribe, tell your friends.
Contact Screen Bytes:
Our theme song is a remixed version of an 8-bit track by TechnoAXE. Send your thoughts on your favorite moments of this past generation, and anything else we’ve discussed, to email@example.com for us to read on our next episode. In the meantime, please subscribe to our show and leave us a review on iTunes. You can also check out Screen Bites, the Film/TV podcast this is an offshoot of. Check out our most recent episodes of the show below:
- Screen Bytes Bonus Episode: Titanfall Beta
- Screen Bytes Bonus Episode: The Wolf Among Us
- Screen Bytes: Ep. 20 – Flappy Birds and Sonic Booms
- Screen Bytes: Ep. 19 – Ahoy! Xbox Leaks A Plenty, Captain!
- Screen Bytes: Ep. 18 – We Fixed Nintendo Everyone, Relax
- Screen Bytes: Ep. 17 – Most Anticipated 2014 Games
- Screen Bytes: Ep. 16 – 2013 Best In Gaming Awards Debate
- Bonus Screen Bytes: My Dinner With Darron Vol. 2
- Bonus Screen Bytes: My Dinner With Darron Vol. 1